Widgetized Section

Dr Sebi’s products really work????…

drsebiproducts.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Responses to Dr Sebi’s products really work????…

1. twRiTune Reply

November 1, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Exactly meat make you tired. Done with the poison. You feel orgasmic when you eating natural.

2. HarlemEssence Reply

November 1, 2011 at 2:33 pm

cord,a rare cancer that docs say is no cure for,on about 20,000 ppl have it they say

3. HarlemEssence Reply

November 1, 2011 at 3:18 pm

since is products are a little pricey i wanna know if he can cure Astrocytoma of the spinal

4. beanshootah08 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 3:19 pm

amen bro!

5. Lov3fm Reply

November 1, 2011 at 3:46 pm

@paco757 always good to get a reminder wen you go off track thanx brother needed this :)

6. 414hustle Reply

November 1, 2011 at 4:17 pm

HIS STUFF WORKS!…Man I am about to put myself on thi NORMALLY…Like u said, Pac, its harder than I originally thought, but it CAN BE DONE! Lets get it! :-)

7. sunmanpatoo Reply

November 1, 2011 at 5:05 pm

keep up the good work

8. ricci1007 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 5:59 pm

In House of Numbers: Anatomy of an Epidemic, an AIDS film like no other, the HIV/AIDS story is being rewritten. This is the first film to present the uncensored POVs of virtually all the major players; in their own settings, in their own words. It rocks the foundation upon which all conventional wisdom regarding ‘HIV/AIDS’ is based. /watch?v=_p-ttLfkZHQ

9. JenniferJordan360 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Great video, very honest and raw! Love it, love it, love it…Sebi’s products are simply THE TRUTH. For those who want more creative ideas with transforming…check out chefakhi.com (she is one of my favorites)! May you find joy and bliss on your journey kindred spirits!

10. UltimateZeitGeist1 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Paco how do you go about ordering this mans product’s?

11. cynd675 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 7:44 pm

@414hustle KEEP US INFORMED BROTHER.

12. 414hustle Reply

November 1, 2011 at 8:10 pm

PEACE BRO! Yeah it really is hard! Were makin it lil by lil.

13. hardcoresweetness25 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 8:17 pm

@HarlemEssence
    hello well let me answer that for you If you want to get the maximum results then yes because meat is poison to the body meat is not alkaline no meat is if you read about alkaline food you will see that ALL MEAT is acid base

14. HarlemEssence Reply

November 1, 2011 at 8:43 pm

Hey Paco i’m considering getting his stuff but i wanna know do i have to stop eating meat for them to work?

15. diezelish Reply

November 1, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Hotep brother! Its great to see a YOUNG brother on the path of returning to our original roots. Much props bro! I notice alot of us waking up and to “KNOW THYSELF”! Question:…Have you done the intracellular cleanse Dr. Sebi was talkin about? If so, how was it? Thanks

16. paco757 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 9:24 pm

@414hustle thanks man! yo the diet is really really hard to do!… i tried but failed multiple times.. now im trying to adjust slowly… will get their one day.. peace brotha

17. 414hustle Reply

November 1, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Wasp PAC? Bro….this must be my third time watching this video. I just dropped BANK on this man’s industry. I have wasted RACK &STACKS believing al kinds of so-called health experts. I just spent about $700. On this man’s products…they haven’t even arrived yet, but my spirit is tellin me this is bout to be the end of my search for a REAL health group. I can’t wait to join you in this journey of getting my body back to where God wants it. I’m bout to be 25, and this video is a true blessin ma

18. ladydred31 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Peace and Light how are you ordering the products i went to one site shipping was 16 dollars for one bottle of herbs is it a bit different when you purchase more product or how does that work

19. zoheret15 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Your video was so down to earth and honest. I think I speak for most of us that viewed your video in saying thank you for such an honest review of his products.. I am definitely going to try some of the products you mentioned…I wish you much continued success on your changes in diet and consciousness..You already seem very much aware…Peace and love

20. zoheret15 Reply

November 1, 2011 at 11:42 pm

21. guyanesehustla Reply

November 2, 2011 at 12:31 am

whats good Paco757. nuff respect for the video still. I got three question to ask. for the products you showed, how much liters/grams or tablets/capsules come in these products individually? how much do you need a day individually? how long do the liquid/powder products last?

22. LadySyn08 Reply

November 2, 2011 at 12:51 am

The face cream must be great beccause you skin looks wonderful!

23. pookiroo Reply

November 2, 2011 at 12:55 am

We want to know how to cure aids and other viral diseases like Dr. Sebi claims he can. Did he tell you? If so, can you let us know? Thanks for the vids. Peace.

24. blkcarriebshaw Reply

November 2, 2011 at 1:11 am

i am on day 3 of the h1 >>> i have yet to see if there is a difference but a co worker of mine said she took it and she said her man noticed a difference during sex

25. ethernine Reply

November 2, 2011 at 1:36 am

you don’t know nottin bout that eva man that shit is the best but it burns like hell for a min u feel like u put incee hot on your skin but it stops like in a few sec skin feel good as hell tho no homo